Now Accepting Applications for Election Inspectors
Posted: September 23, 2017
The Town of Winneconne is currently accepting applications for Election Inspectors. Applications will be used in preparing a nomination list for approval by the Town Board. Inspectors must:
- Be at least 18 years of age, a US citizen and a resident of Winnebago County
- Be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Have computer skills and be able to work with electronic equipment
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to attend required training
- Be available to work the hours needed on election day which could range from 6:30 a.m. until all ballots and materials are processed at the end of the day
- Be able to make a 2 year commitment
- Not work an election in which they are a candidate
Election Inspectors are paid for their services.
Applications are available at the Town Hall, 6494 County Road M or by clicking here.
Property Fraud Notification Service
Posted: September 14, 2017
Protect your most valuable investment - subscribe to the free property fraud notification service.
Burning Dry Leaves and Yard Waste
Posted: March 7, 2016
Town Ordinance allows for burning of dry leaves and yard waste, provided the fire is supervised by an adult.
If you are planning any large area burns please notify Winnebago County at their non-emergency number - 920-236-7300.
Report a Crime
How to submit a crime tip >>
911 CELL PHONES
The 911 Cell Phone Bank and the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office Crime Prevention Division will partner to help seniors and crime victims by collecting and distributing cell phones.
Under the partnership, funds will be raised for the Winnebago County Crime Prevention Fund (Reducing Crime Enhancing Safety) and free emergency 911 cell phones will be provided to those in need.
Please drop off your used cell phones at the Town Hall and they will be turned in to the 911 Cell Phone Bank.