Town of Winneconne
Town of Winneconne

 Answers to FAQs
 Local Information
 Town Officials
 Town Statistics


Northeastern Wisconsin Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program
Posted: February 26, 2014

Homeowners - If your home is in need of repairs, you may qualify for home rehabilitation assistance through the Northeastern Wisconsin Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. View more >>

Report a Crime

How to submit a crime tip >>

Let’s keep property/mortgage fraud out of Winnebago County!

Register today FREE OF CHARGE at or 1-800-728-3858

Property/mortgage fraud is the fastest-growing white collar crime in the country according to the FBI. Fraudulent deeds, powers of attorney, satisfactions, etc. are recorded without the property owner’s knowledge. From there, these documents are used to transfer title of property or to obtain money illegally.

By registering for Property Fraud Alert, you, as a Winnebago County property owner, will receive an e-mail or phone call alert whenever a document has been recorded under your name. If an identity thief records a fraudulent document to obtain funds or your property, you will be notified immediately and can take steps to stop it.

Questions? Contact us at (920) 236-4881


The 911 Cell Phone Bank and the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office Crime Prevention Division will partner to help seniors and crime victims by collecting and distributing cell phones.

Under the partnership, funds will be raised for the Winnebago County Crime Prevention Fund (Reducing Crime Enhancing Safety) and free emergency 911 cell phones will be provided to those in need.

Please drop off your used cell phones at the Town Hall and they will be turned in to the 911 Cell Phone Bank.



Horizontal Line
Print Version   |   Return to Previous  

Horizontal Line