Due to an abundance of caution, I have closed the Town Hall for the Town of Winneconne 6494 County Rd. M, for face to face business transactions until at least May 26th or the Wisconsin Supreme Court Decision, whichever comes first.
Business can still be handled by telephone (920-582-3260); Fax (920-582-3207); email at email@example.com; regular mail; and use of the mail slot by the Town Hall front doors.
Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
Tom Snider, Chairman
Town of Winneconne
The Town of Winneconne was organized on April 14, 1848 during a meeting at the home of Augustin Grignon. The Town is centrally located in Winnebago County and is primarily agricultural with several areas of rural residential subdivisions.
The population has grown to 2422, with approximately 1180 households, over the recent years thanks to the excellent quality of life which includes the opportunity for fishing, boating, hiking, bicycling, golfing and snowmobiling.
Winneconne Town Hall Office Hours
Monday 9am 4pm
Tuesday 9am Noon
Thursday 1pm 4pm
Urgent matters can be handled by special appointment. If meetings conflict with any of the above times, the office will be closed. Call 920-582-3260 to leave a message.
Recent Web Updates
- The May 21 Virtual Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted on the Meetings page. -May 19
- An item about the 2020 Census has been added to the News/Announcements page. -May 4
- Winnebago County COVID-19 Rapid Response Loan Program Formed with $750,000 to Support Small Businesses - visit the News/Announcements page for more information. -Apr 20
- The April 22 Annual Town Meeting has been postponed indefinitely - visit the News/Announcements page for more information. -Apr 16
- The April 16 Virtual Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted to the Meetings page. -Apr 14
Winneconne Town Hall
6494 County Rd. M
Winneconne, WI 54986
Some documents and forms on this site are provided in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary for viewing, navigating and printing PDF files. Detailed instructions for downloading and installing Acrobat Reader are located on the Adobe website here: Free PDF Reader