The Town of Winneconne was
organized on April 14, 1848 during a meeting at the home of Augustine Grignon.
The Town is centrally located in Winnebago County and is primarily agricultural
with several areas of rural residential subdivisions.
population has grown to 2389, with approximately 1180 households, over the
recent years thanks to the excellent quality of life which includes the
opportunity for fishing, boating, hiking, bicycling, golfing and snowmobiling.
Winneconne Town Hall Office
matters can be handled by special appointment. If meetings conflict with any of
the above times, the office will be closed. Call 920-582-3260 to leave a
- The March 15 Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted to the Meetings page. -Mar 11
- The March 7 Town Plan Commission Meeting agenda
has been posted to the Meetings page. -Mar 2
- The February 15 Town Board Meeting agenda
has been posted to the Meetings page. -Feb 12
- The January 18 Town Board Meeting minutes
are now available. -Feb 1
- The November 17, 2017 Town Board meeting minutes are now available on the
- The December 21, 2017 Town Board meeting agenda and minutes are now
available on the Meetings page.
6494 County Rd. M
Winneconne, WI 54986
documents and forms on this site are provided in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document
Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary for viewing, navigating and
printing PDF files. Detailed instructions for downloading and installing Acrobat
Reader are located on the Adobe website here: Free PDF Reader