The Town of Winneconne was organized on April 14, 1848 during a meeting at the home of Augustin Grignon. The Town is centrally located in Winnebago County and is primarily agricultural with several areas of rural residential subdivisions.
The population has grown to 2422, with approximately 1180 households, over the recent years thanks to the excellent quality of life which includes the opportunity for fishing, boating, hiking, bicycling, golfing and snowmobiling.
Winneconne Town Hall Office Hours
Monday 9am 4pm
Tuesday 9am Noon
Thursday 1pm 4pm
Urgent matters can be handled by special appointment. If meetings conflict with any of the above times, the office will be closed. Call 920-582-3260 to leave a message.
Recent Web Updates
- The March 21 Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted to the Meetings page. -Mar 15
- The March 6 Town Plan Commission Meeting agenda has been posted to the Meetings page. -Mar 1
- The February 21 Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted to the Meetings page. -Feb 18
- The February 7 Clean Water Meeting was cancelled due to the weather - a new date and time will be announced soon. -Feb 12
- There will be a Clean Water Meeting February 7 at 7:00pm -Feb 6
Winneconne Town Hall
6494 County Rd. M
Winneconne, WI 54986
Some documents and forms on this site are provided in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary for viewing, navigating and printing PDF files. Detailed instructions for downloading and installing Acrobat Reader are located on the Adobe website here: Free PDF Reader