The Town of Winneconne was organized on April 14, 1848 during a meeting at the home of Augustine Grignon. The Town is centrally located in Winnebago County and is primarily agricultural with several areas of rural residential subdivisions.
The population has grown to 2389, with approximately 1180 households, over the recent years thanks to the excellent quality of life which includes the opportunity for fishing, boating, hiking, bicycling, golfing and snowmobiling.
Winneconne Town Hall Office Hours
Monday 9am 4pm
Tuesday 9am Noon
Thursday 1pm 4pm
Urgent matters can be handled by special appointment. If meetings conflict with any of the above times, the office will be closed. Call 920-582-3260 to leave a message.
Recent Web Updates
- Meeting minutes have been posted for the March 15, April 16, and April 19 Town Board Meetings -May 23
- The May 17 Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted to the Meetings page. -May 11
- Due to the snowstorm, this week's trash/recycling pickup will be Friday, April 20. -Apr 17
- The April 19 Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted to the Meetings page. -Apr 13
- The April 16 Special Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted to the Meetings page. -Apr 9
Winneconne Town Hall
6494 County Rd. M
Winneconne, WI 54986
Some documents and forms on this site are provided in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary for viewing, navigating and printing PDF files. Detailed instructions for downloading and installing Acrobat Reader are located on the Adobe website here: Free PDF Reader