The Town of Winneconne was
organized on April 14, 1848 during a meeting at the home of Augustine Grignon.
The Town is centrally located in Winnebago County and is primarily agricultural
with several areas of rural residential subdivisions.
population has grown to 2326, with approximately 1150 households, over the
recent years thanks to the excellent quality of life which includes the
opportunity for fishing, boating, hiking, bicycling, golfing and snowmobiling.
Winneconne Town Hall Office
matters can be handled by special appointment. If meetings conflict with any of
the above times, the office will be closed. Call 920-582-3260 to leave a
- A new item, "Voter Registration Drive", has been added to the News/Announcements
page. -Jun 16
- The May 19 Town Board Meeting has been posted on the Meetings page .
- The April 21 Town Board Meeting has been posted on the Meetings
page. -Apr 16
- A new item, "Burning Dry Leaves and Yard Waste", has been added to the News/Announcements
page. -Mar 7
- The February 18 Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted on the Meetings
page. -Feb 14
- The February 3 Town Plan Commission Meeting agenda has been posted on
page. -Feb 1
6494 County Rd. M
Winneconne, WI 54986
documents and forms on this site are provided in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document
Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary for viewing, navigating and
printing PDF files. Detailed instructions for downloading and installing Acrobat
Reader are located on the Adobe website here: Free PDF Reader