THE GARBAGE/RECYCLING SERVICE FOR THE TOWN OF WINNECONNE HAS RECENTLY CHANGED.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR TOTES ARE OUT BY 6:00 A.M. AS REFERRED TO ON THE CALENDAR FOR PICK UP.
PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE THE NEW COMPANY WORKS OUT THE BEST PICK UP PLAN FOR THE TOWN.
ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT SHREDDED PAPER NO LONGER GOES IN YOUR RECYCLING BIN!
IF YOU MUST SHRED PLEASE PUT THE SHREDS IN A PAPER BAG AND PUT THEM IN YOUR TRASH BIN. NON SHREDDED PAPER STILL GOES IN THE RECYCLING BIN.
The Town of Winneconne was organized on April 14, 1848 during a meeting at the home of Augustin Grignon. The Town is centrally located in Winnebago County and is primarily agricultural with several areas of rural residential subdivisions.
The population has grown to 2436, with approximately 1180 households, over the recent years thanks to the excellent quality of life which includes the opportunity for fishing, boating, hiking, bicycling, golfing and snowmobiling.
Winneconne Town Hall Office Hours
Monday 9am 4pm
Tuesday 9am Noon
Thursday 1pm 4pm
Urgent matters can be handled by special appointment. If meetings conflict with any of the above times, the office will be closed. Call 920-582-3260 to leave a message.
Recent Web Updates
- The October 21 Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted on the Meetings page. -Oct 15
- The September 16 Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted on the Meetings page. -Sep 13
- The September 1 Town Plan Commission Meeting agenda has been posted on the Meetings page. -Aug 27
- The August 19 Town Board Meeting agenda has been posted on the Meetings page. -Aug 13
- The August 4 Town Plan Commission Meeting has been posted on the Meetings page. -Jul 30
Winneconne Town Hall
6494 County Rd. M
Winneconne, WI 54986
Some documents and forms on this site are provided in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary for viewing, navigating and printing PDF files. Detailed instructions for downloading and installing Acrobat Reader are located on the Adobe website here: Free PDF Reader